ALL CAPS TITLE
The Willcox Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture is pleased to be hosting the 2021 Rex Allen Days Parade! To get your creativity in motion, we are delighted to announced the 2021 theme as "I Love you, Arizona."
Rex Allen Days Parade Welcome Letter
1) Drivers of vehicles must follow all applicable vehicular laws including having appropriate current driver's license, insurance, and vehicle upkeep. Parade officials reserve the right to request proof of insurance and to document driver's license information.
2) Parade observers will line the streets and may act in unpredictable ways (e.g. crossing, picking up treats, etc). Drivers are to remain observant and alert at all times and should be free from additional distractions. The front of the vehicle must not have things that may obstruct the view.
3) The content of the entry must be in good taste and respectful of a family-friendly event including language, attire, and innuendo. Parade officials reserve the right to remove inappropriate or potentially offensive content or floats.
4) Safety should be of utmost importance and entries should be considered by the individuals and groups submitting application with risk management eyes. It is the responsibility of the individual and groups to eliminate potentially dangerous elements to their entry. The individuals and groups involved agree to hold harmless Rex Allen Days, Inc, the City of Willcox and its associated entities, and the Willcox Chamber for any loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained.
5) Parade officials reserve the right to move entries, irregardless of their payment level, for the sake of safety concerns.
6) In case of emergency, the local authorities (police, fire, etc) should be contacted immediately.
*By submitting an application to be included in the Rex Allen Days parade, you are indicating your agreement with these guidelines and their ability to be enforced.